Frictional Games Forum (read-only)

Full Version: Amnesia simple script help
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Sooooo i forgot the script for adding a lantern to players inventory.......
I googled around for quite a bit but still couldent find it anywhere, help is appreciated. Smile
NOTE: Works on any item
PHP Code:
void GiveItem(stringasNamestringasTypestringasSubTypeNamestringasImageNamefloat afAmount); 
asName - internal name
asType - item to give
asSubTypeName - item name for .lang file
asImageName - For exemple: void GiveItem(string& asName, string& asType, “chemical_container_full”, “chemical_container_full.tga” , float afAmount); The image is from <nowiki> <nowiki> <nowiki>\ </nowiki> </nowiki> </nowiki> graphics\Item\chemical_container_full.tga : is the image which will appear in Inventory - img155.imageshack.us/img155/6871/20806785.jpg
afAmount - amount to give
(08-27-2014, 03:53 PM)First Captain Wrote: [ -> ]NOTE: Works on any item
PHP Code:
void GiveItem(stringasNamestringasTypestringasSubTypeNamestringasImageNamefloat afAmount); 
asName - internal name
asType - item to give
asImageName - For exemple: void GiveItem(string& asName, string& asType, “chemical_container_full”, “chemical_container_full.tga” , float afAmount); The image is from <nowiki> <nowiki> <nowiki>\ </nowiki> </nowiki> </nowiki> graphics\Item\chemical_container_full.tga : is the image which will appear in Inventory - img155.imageshack.us/img155/6871/20806785.jpg

Thanks

(08-27-2014, 03:53 PM)First Captain Wrote: [ -> ]NOTE: Works on any item
PHP Code:
asName - internal name
asType - item to give

Okay actully what i want to do is making the lantern unavailble for the player with timers under a certain time thats kinda scary.
(08-27-2014, 03:54 PM)theodorg Wrote: [ -> ]Okay actullyactually what i want to do is making the lantern unavailbleunavailable for the player with timers under a certain time thatsthat's kinda scary.

Code:
void SetLanternDisabled(bool abX);

Enables/Disables the player's ability to use his lantern.
(08-27-2014, 04:03 PM)First Captain Wrote: [ -> ]
(08-27-2014, 03:54 PM)theodorg Wrote: [ -> ]Okay actullyactually what i want to do is making the lantern unavailbleunavailable for the player with timers under a certain time thatsthat's kinda scary.

Code:
void SetLanternDisabled(bool abX);

Enables/Disables the player's ability to use his lantern.

Ahhh thanks man!
Also dude, this: https://wiki.frictionalgames.com/doku.ph..._functions

Bookmark it. Save it somewhere! It's SO useful!