Frictional Games Forum (read-only)

Full Version: Amnesia: The Second Dimension [READY FOR LAUNCH]
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14
That was really clever, Mr. Behemoth!! XD Thank you for making this!!
Damn, this is so impressive and unique! Good luck with this, I'm so excited to wait this one.....!!

Bravo! Cool Heart
Based on the response this has had, I'm adjusting my priorities.

Black Aether is my baby, but it's going to take at least 6 months, maybe more, to get it to alpha. Whereas, if I leave Black Aether alone for now, I could probably have Second Dimension done in a couple of months. So shall it be.

OP updated to reflect this.
No new media yet, but I've updated the description in the OP to reflect that A:TSD is definitely starting to take shape.... XD
Holy shit. This had me giggling like a little schoolgirl as soon as I started watching the video. I love this.
OP updated with a new trailer and a wee bit more info.

Later: The ModDB page is now up and running too!
Okay. I'm gonna say it. This is the most creative thing I've EVER seen come from the HPL2 engine, and Amnesia in general. Marry me, man, because that new trailer is mod-gasmic, especially the end, which had me laughing so hard. That's so creative and ingenious!

Thank you so much for making this! I want to play it so bad! I BETTER BE ON A LIST OF TESTERS BRO. Because I HAVE to get my hands on this!!
Thank you! High praise indeed. Smile

Since the other person involved in Aetheric Games is my wife, you'd have to marry both of us. Could be legal complications. You're welcome to be a beta tester, though. Watch this space.
(11-02-2014, 02:39 AM)MrBehemoth Wrote: [ -> ]Thank you! High praise indeed. Smile

Since the other person involved in Aetheric Games is my wife, you'd have to marry both of us. Could be legal complications. You're welcome to be a beta tester, though. Watch this space.

I'm advanced and really good beta-tester too, add me too! I'm so excited to beta-test this and I will test it 10 or more times, If i have to Smile

Good luck, new trailer is AWESOME! Tongue
this looks amazing and really creative! when will it be open to the public? Big Grin
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14