Frictional Games Forum (read-only)

Full Version: Custom Story Weird View?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
i'm making a custom place... for a beautiful view... but on my LEFt and RIGHT corner there are pretty lights and middle is DARK.... (in-game) if i walk the same thing contineus... can someone help me ?! it's werd... a triangle sort thing in lenft and right corner is Lighten up... and middle is DArk ?
I think you most likely have a big-ass spotlight/boxlight/fog area that is like over 200 x 200 x 200.
That kind of ugly triangle effect appears when those elements have a huge size. Try changing the size of your spotlight/boxlight/whatever until the triangle disappears.
i haven't any boxlight with 200x200x200 i tried but the lamp things was gone ( to somewhere in china ) so i clicked ALT Z to get them back :S but it is possible i duplicated the lamp and change the size... i will check Tongue
Okay ^^. If your issue is what I think, I'd be curious to know if anything else than big lamps/fog areas can cause it !
It can be caused by huge box lights and fog mixed together! Just minimize the fog and boxlight to your exact room size Smile Always solves the problem when seeing a weird black triangle when moving the camera.

Hope this helps ^^
thanks both Big Grin
my lamp Size was 1000x1000x1000
i just change it into 150x150x150 and now it works Big Grin thankss Tongue
Glad if that fixed it : ) !