Frictional Games Forum (read-only)

Full Version: Game Crashed.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Each time i go to the the Storage of the Prison it shows up like this, anyone know how to fix?. Thanks
[Image: NQpS7m8.jpg]
Looks like some of the files are either missing or corrupt. Is this a Steam copy? If so, try an integrity check. If retail, perhaps a reinstall. Where did you get the game from? Is it up to date?
(09-15-2014, 03:41 PM)Mudbill Wrote: [ -> ]Looks like some of the files are either missing or corrupt. Is this a Steam copy? If so, try an integrity check. If retail, perhaps a reinstall. Where did you get the game from? Is it up to date?

Thanks, i got it on steam. Also this morning i download AMFP patched to play Premonition mod. Maybe it made files corrupt.
It might've if you didn't install it properly. I suggest doing an integrity check anyway, and reinstall the patch afterwards. Just make sure the game runs fine before you install it.

How o I do an integrity check?
I believe this crash is the resultant of the 131111 patch having some problems with

Spoiler below!

the brute spawning.

To do a Steam Integrity Check:
Troubleshoot Guide Wrote:Steam File Integrity Check

1. Right-Click the game in your Steam library
2. Click "Properties"
3. Navigate to "Local Files" tab
4. Click "Verify integrity of game cache"

If that doesn't work, you'll need to reinstall it.
(09-15-2014, 09:59 PM)Romulator Wrote: [ -> ]I believe this crash is the resultant of the 131111 patch having some problems with

Spoiler below!

the brute spawning.

To do a Steam Integrity Check:
Troubleshoot Guide Wrote:Steam File Integrity Check

1. Right-Click the game in your Steam library
2. Click "Properties"
3. Navigate to "Local Files" tab
4. Click "Verify integrity of game cache"

If that doesn't work, you'll need to reinstall it.

Thanks, i reinstalled and it back to normal. Also, i'm using 100% clean version.