Frictional Games Forum (read-only)

Full Version: Amnesia: Lambur's Machine. A Full Conversion with AAMFP Assets.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Amnesia Lambur's Machine Is a Mod using AAMFP Assets, with the focus is the story and the atmosfere, I started this in a month ago. If you guys have any questions or ideas, post them below in the comments!

Story

The year is 1909. Here you play with Robert Laflamme, A Wealthy industrialist who, with authorization of Oswald Mandus, makes a subsidiary of Mandus Processing Company in france. But, even with all this, He is a depressive man, because in all his life, He loved just one Woman, named Sophie Lambur, but she has ignored him, so he fell into a deep depression. One day, in 1909, he receive a letter of Sophie's father, telling to Robert that Sophie disappeared last night without a trace, and he want that Robert Find her.

Screenshots:
Spoiler below!

[Image: AmnesiaTest131111_2014-09-22_21-15-19-26.png]

[Image: AmnesiaTest131111_2014-09-20_16-10-23-01.png]

[Image: AmnesiaTest131111_2014-09-22_21-14-24-03.png]

Features:

- A deep, emotional and detailed story.
- Big and detailed environments using AAMFP Assets.
- Face the Manpigs again, now much more scary than before!
- Much, Much more!

Moddb Page: http://www.moddb.com/mods/amnesia-lamburs-machine

If you guys have any questions or ideas, post them below in the comments!
Good luck with this. Overall progress so far?
(09-20-2014, 01:14 AM)Daemian Wrote: [ -> ]Good luck with this. Overall progress so far?

Well, I started working on this a month ago. So I don't have much things, but, in a few days I will post a gameplay trailer!
Sorry, but I don't fancy criticizing The Chinese Room's maps that were just slightly edited to look original to the public.
(09-27-2014, 01:10 PM)Artsyracoon Wrote: [ -> ]Sorry, but I don't fancy criticizing The Chinese Room's maps that were just slightly edited to look original to the public.

Yes, I know that the maps in the screenshots are very similar to the The Chinese Room's maps. But I've already modified these maps to be original, but I have so much things to do that I don't have much time to take pictures to the new version of the maps, because I want to record a teaser. But don't be afraid, if you play my mod when I release, the maps will be better and original!