Frictional Games Forum (read-only)

Full Version: 2009-03 Tuesday 31st, Unknown in-game teaser & screens
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
They have a few 'semi' workers - people that are either helping for free or are being paid, but not on the team. Markko For example (composer for the music).
I know in overture there were a few people who helped for free.
Looks totally awesome! CanĀ“t wait!
Looks quality, but the blue aura kinda ruins the atmosphere.
(04-07-2009, 08:16 AM)Tommy Gun Wrote: [ -> ]Looks quality, but the blue aura kinda ruins the atmosphere.

Maybe but it helps you to know what are you looking at.... ehm*ehm*L4D..ehm*ehm...

Somewhere in the video i heard some birds or bats take off. Maybe there will be some flying doplhin-roach monster?
Quote:ehm*ehm*L4D..ehm*ehm...

I would rather say Thief 3. ^^
But I kinda agree, it looks weird. Is it possible to toggle this?
Unlikely - those are special model textures, simulating god-rays into the building.

The game likely takes place at night, with the color of the night being blue.
It looks awesome.

I'm just hoping for a compeling storyline, atmospheric music (Mikko Tarmia must stay on board !), nice physics puzzles and believable architectural and level design.

And I'm considering of buying the game when it comes out, especially because of the more user-friendly editor. Wink:
Yep, i agree. Mikko must stay aboard. Plus im hoping for a slightly supernatural or scary storyline, with lots of notes Smile:
(04-07-2009, 02:27 PM)Klayman Wrote: [ -> ]
(04-07-2009, 08:16 AM)Tommy Gun Wrote: [ -> ]Looks quality, but the blue aura kinda ruins the atmosphere.

Maybe but it helps you to know what are you looking at.... ehm*ehm*L4D..ehm*ehm...

Quite personally, i uninstalled l4d after about 10 hours of gameplay.... couldn''t stand it.Wink:
I hope it stays with the 'no guns' layout.
I second that one Scraper. But some kind of weapon would be nice though. Preferibly the environment.
Pages: 1 2 3 4