Frictional Games Forum (read-only)

Full Version: unknown for steam?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
well i do own the retail copies of overture and black plague but i lost the disks seeing as my entire computer room is stuffed with retail boxes. so just a while ago i was thrilled to learn that they were realesed on steam but i decided to wait for the penumbra collecters pack so i went through black plague and overture again and played requiem for the first time [i liked it but i thought it was the worst in the series]

so after playing i was interested to know if unknown was going to be on steam. so is it??? :question:
Cannot say anything for sure at this point, but hopefully Smile
I really hope it will be on Steam too! Seems like the 75% off weekend went very successfully. I've had tons of friends playing it on my friends list. I'll gladly preorder it.
At least I hope it'll be on Steam, as it's a good platform (both for users and for developers, since you have more potential customers and the game is known by more people).

(06-08-2009, 11:02 PM)Shados Wrote: [ -> ]Seems like the 75% off weekend went very successfully.

Yes it was, I saw it too.