Frictional Games Forum (read-only)

Full Version: Skybox issues after 1.3 update?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
i already wrote a message to jens, i suggest the same to the others, hopefully we'll receive a fix for this over time Smile this is for sure a bug in the 1.3.1, Umbakarna with the non-steam 1.3 version (without 1.3.1) haven't experienced the issue.
If they create a further update I hope that the font and GUI size will also get adjusted for 4K or other high screen resolutions. But to come back to the skybox issue: Is it definitely existing in the 1.3.1 patch? And is it only an issue when using custom stories or is the outside part of the main game also affected?
yeah it's only existing in the latest patch, cause before that everything was fine. i don't know, i haven't played the main game since this update came out, but almost every skybox in any custom story/ fc mod is fallen apart. i cannot add any working one to my mods, only in the 1.2 editor (i have a retail version amnesia TDD too, that's not patched to 1.3)
Pages: 1 2 3