Frictional Games Forum (read-only)

Full Version: Suggestions?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
New here. Hi.

Anyway, do you guys read suggestions posted here for Unknown? Or are you going completely on your creative...ness...when doing this? I was unsure.

Now that I think about it, I might have just typed my ideas instead of asking this but they're long and I didn't want to type them unless they'd be read.

Heh. Shy
Developers read all the stuff and ideas related to they're games.
When Black Plague were released, I noticed that there were lots of things in the game, that were said here on the forum.

And welcome to the forum! Wink:
I'm pretty sure they welcome all suggestions but they don't respond very much to the threads regarding those suggestions. I wish they discussed more gameplay options with their community. I think they will improve a lot more than just reading the suggestions.

Basilisk games is a great example of a developer that listen and discusses all gameplay related stuff with the members of their community, their next game is improved a VERY lot, mostly, if not all by itself, by the community and their suggestions. ^^
Yes i extremely dislike it when devs dont read the forums and suggestion AND actualy post back. Im glad to hear that the team here does.