Frictional Games Forum (read-only)

Full Version: Monster
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
What monsters will it have?
You left out Unimaginable Horrors From Beyond Time and Space :cry:.
Ok, i'll make a new poll with that as an opition!
Slimeballs! By all means slimeballs! Big Grin
Thinking about it Frictional actually made some great choices with the enemies in Penumbra:
Spiders are generally creepy and can make a great scare even though you pretty much only have to step on them in order to kill them, which makes a great "early enemy".
Dogs are great both for extremely intense moments where you have to hide from them while they slowly search for you, aswell as heart-pumping chases once you've been detected.
Rock worms are large, extremely powerful and make a great "hidden menace". They cause the walls to rumble just to let you know they are there and when they finally show themselves all you can do is run like the wind and hope for the best.
I also voted for zombies and humans. One of them could make a difficult fight later in the game, or possibly try to trap you or something like that through scripted sequences.
I think pigs and wildhogs are very scary.
lol, is this kid trolling the forum? Mass posts, sounds young, topics all about the same thing...ect.

EDIT: Hoozah, 1000 post.
No, I'm just scared of them. Actually more than spiders, aliens and such. It just is at that way with me, I don't know why. However, I think they are the worst monsters of all in Silent hill.
(06-20-2009, 09:59 PM)WindexGlow Wrote: [ -> ]lol, is this kid trolling the forum? Mass posts, sounds young, topics all about the same thing...ect.

I'm going to further my own post count by saying congratulations.
(06-20-2009, 09:59 PM)WindexGlow Wrote: [ -> ]lol, is this kid trolling the forum? Mass posts, sounds young, topics all about the same thing...ect.

How do you than protect that many of you are afraid of spiders and bats! Actually, I've kissed a spider (I understand if you don't belive me).
Pages: 1 2 3