Frictional Games Forum (read-only)

Full Version: Controller dilemma.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I am on a little dilemma: I need a second controller for the Wii U - which one should I get? The Wii U pro controller or the Classic Wii controller ?
The Wii controller would be cool, since I would be able to play the original Wii games on my Wii U, but the Pro controller in the other hand, apparently has it's pros over the Classic: the ergonomic feel of a familiar controller I've been grown with. Both controllers are about the same prize of 59.90,- and down. Wii controller 49.90,- actually, if ordered from the web. However, if I was to get it, I would probably purchase the Nunchuk for it, so the overall prize would be near to 59.90,- if not over either way. Currently, I do not have any particular interest for Wii games per se, but it can appear that I have someday, who knows. Super Mario Galaxy franchise has gotten my interest, but I do not know am I so much to it, yet.
How about getting the Pro controller now since you know you'll use it, then get a Wii controller later if you need it, and until then maybe you have a friend that you can borrow one from if you get a Wii game?
It would be left to see; don't know any friends who own a Wii.
But Pro Controller it most likely is, if someone doesn't come here and say it has some issues, which can lead to a major disappointment. Thx m8.
I've heard it's pretty good, like the Wii Pro controller. It surely looks like it.

And knowing Nintendo, it's probably indestructible.
Aaand got the Classic Wii controller, lol.
Did you buy the wrong one? Does it still work though?
No problems, I just couldn't find the Pro controller anywhere, so decided to give it a go.