Frictional Games Forum (read-only)

Full Version: Where is the download link?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi,

I've paid for the linux collection and have got my code, but can't find the download link. I haven't received an email (except for the purchase confirmation), but luckily I made a note of my code. Can someone point me in the right direction?
The purchase confirmation should contain a download button(or if not in the confirmation a link to a esellerate web site that contains the link as well as your purchase information), there should be a serial number and then finally a download code and an extra download location from us.

You can get the game at the moment from http://www.gameupdates.org/details.php?id=3636 as a torrent, we had to do this as we could not handle the downloads from our server during the weekend.
(07-17-2009, 08:04 PM)jens Wrote: [ -> ]The purchase confirmation should contain a download button(or if not in the confirmation a link to a esellerate web site that contains the link as well as your purchase information), there should be a serial number and then finally a download code and an extra download location from us.

You can get the game at the moment from http://www.gameupdates.org/details.php?id=3636 as a torrent, we had to do this as we could not handle the downloads from our server during the weekend.

I'm sure the slashdot effect with a 1GB download is kinda hurtful to most internet connections! Thanks for being one of the few developers to make native linux ports!
Thanks!

I did see the links in the purchase confirmation screen and was downloading it, but lost my connection when I ran out of battery and then didn't have the link when I got plugged back in (although I'd saved my download code).

Also, many thanks for making a native linux version - I don't buy many pc games these days (thanks to my PS3) but I've got to appreciate the value of 3 games for $5. Hopefully, you'll make some cash with the post on slashdot - it's definitely boosted your profile.