Frictional Games Forum (read-only)

Full Version: I can only find 7 of the 10 strange artifacts
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I know there is 10 of them because the game tells you so at the end I've been through the game 5 times now the last three times I did just so I could find more but I think I'm missing something
Hmm... I guess you haven't found artefacts in the first level and on the second level. For the third artefact you're missing, I have no idea.

All Artefacts of Requiem.
In the Black Plague is 10 artefacts, and in the Requiem is 9 of them. Requiem has 9 levels, so in all levels can be found 1 artefact. So is this thread for BP or Requiem? I remember the locations of all artefacts.
Hmm... Actually I was thinking the same question about the game, but didn't remember the exact number of levels so I thought it was Requiem.

Oh, well maybe it's Black Plague then. Didn't find video for that though.
Sorry I haven't answered sooner I've been down all day. This Black Plague I'm talking about. But the fact there is one on every level of Requiem is interesting to know I didn't even count the levels to know how many there were. It seemed like more than only nine. I think I only found 3 Of course I've only been all the way through once so that I'll tackle after I figure out where I' missing the artifacts at in Black Plague.
Scraper those videos are are a trip who made them and how did.... man I got so many questions is there any way we could get in a live chat?
Send me an PM. Might be the best way...
Go to gamefaqs.com and read a faq for the penumbra games, I'm sure they include a list of the artefacts!
Yeah, GameFAQ's is one of the best sites (if not the best) for game walkthroughs as a text version.
Ok thanks on my waY