Frictional Games Forum (read-only)

Full Version: Black Plague storage room lasers
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I can't for the life of me get over them. I piled the 3 boxes on top of each other but he couldn't jump that high...maybe I'm a lousy jumper, I dunno....so I added smaller boxes to make a little step, and that kind of helped but I still die each time I try to jump over them. Some of these things seem so easy to jump over, others are very difficult.
Why jump over the lasers? You can switch them off!!
(07-28-2009, 05:30 PM)ROT51 Wrote: [ -> ]Why jump over the lasers? You can switch them off!!

get outta here!!! I looked for a place to turn em off! ARGHHHH!!!! Ok I'll look again...thanks mucho. um...in case I can't find em: a hint?
Ok. Let me explain little. There's explosives against the wall, and when you move close of those, the crosshair appears and you can activate the interface. If i remember correctly there's 4-5 steps to click the bombs from up to down.

C´mon you can do it!
You can also use the boxes and a plank to get up on the shelf, and then use a second plank to get to the next shelf, on the other side of the lasers. That´s what I always did, cause I didn´t know you could reach the explosives from the wrong side of the lasers.
Thanks, all, I found it! DUH!