Frictional Games Forum (read-only)

Full Version: begining requium
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Just curious
In the beginning has anyone gotten across the collapsed top floor using the girders or has everyone run the green light poison gas security floor below.
You can do both. But i recommend that you try make you're way by using the metal beams (3). It's bit harder but more effective.

and..

Spoiler below!
You can find 2 special things, if you do it harder way

but..

Spoiler below!
If you go down way.. broke, or turn off the camera.
(08-10-2009, 05:38 PM)ROT51 Wrote: [ -> ]You can do both. But i recommend that you try make you're way by using the metal beams (3). It's bit harder but more effective.

and..

Spoiler below!

but..

Spoiler below!

Yes I tossed a lump of concrete at it. very effective.

maybe I'll go back and do it that way.. someday.

Was there supposed to be some way to abort the termination count down. I never found it and ran about blindly with Clarence and the zombie attacking me until I stumbled into a new area. I died a few times on that trip.
I never got a zombie chasing me on that puzzle and I did the cameras way. I actually got poison gas. I haven't done it in a while but I think there's a golden box at the beginning and you put it on a pad on the other side before the timer runs out.
(08-10-2009, 05:38 PM)ROT51 Wrote: [ -> ]You can do both. But i recommend that you try make you're way by using the metal beams (3). It's bit harder but more effective.

and..

Spoiler below!

but..

Spoiler below!

Two? I've found the artefact, but what is that other special thing?
Ok.. i tell this once more. So you found the artefact form the level 2 (residential).

Spoiler below!
There's a computer terminal in working condition. It's in THAT COMPUTER. There's a file called "TODO LIST". 2 things what you must do, before givin the secret code, if you know the code.
Oh, I see! Thank you!
(08-13-2009, 08:28 AM)nykysle Wrote: [ -> ]

and..

Spoiler below!

but..

Spoiler below!

Yes I tossed a lump of concrete at it. very effective.

maybe I'll go back and do it that way.. someday.

Was there supposed to be some way to abort the termination count down. I never found it and ran about blindly with Clarence and the zombie attacking me until I stumbled into a new area. I died a few times on that trip.

What?? I thought there are no enemies in requiem. And Clarence most certainly died in Black Plague.
Enemies in the Requiem??? I only heard loud noise in the lower area of the residential, but not seen any monsters in there. That's very hard to believe, but i'am gonna play the game again, and see what happens.
I believe nykysle is talking about the place in Black Plague where you get that secret ingredient of the antidote.

In Requiem I saw an enemy in the sewer level, but I believe that this was just Philip hallucinating.
Pages: 1 2