Frictional Games Forum (read-only)

Full Version: Monsters - An Amnesia Concept
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
(02-21-2015, 01:27 AM)FlawlessHappiness Wrote: [ -> ]Neither do I...

Try deleting it and redownloading.

I just noticed It crashes even if I try to re-visit "Mansion" map too.
(02-21-2015, 01:45 AM)HumiliatioN Wrote: [ -> ]

Crashes how? Does it say anything?
(02-21-2015, 02:41 PM)FlawlessHappiness Wrote: [ -> ]
(02-21-2015, 01:45 AM)HumiliatioN Wrote: [ -> ]

Crashes how? Does it say anything?

I think this is the same error when entering "Castle" area too:

-------- END LOAD ---------
ERROR: Sampler aGoboMap does not exist, could not bind it to unit 5
ERROR: Couldn't texture ''
ERROR: Could not load texture ''!
ERROR: Script file custom_stories/Monsters/maps/B:/Spil/Amnesia - The Dark Descent/redist/custom_stories/Monsters/maps/MansionMonsters.hps does not exist!
ERROR: World 'custom_stories/Monsters/maps/B:/Spil/Amnesia - The Dark Descent/redist/custom_stories/Monsters/maps/MansionMonsters.map' doesn't exist
FATAL ERROR: Could not load world file 'custom_stories/Monsters/maps/B:/Spil/Amnesia - The Dark Descent/redist/custom_stories/Monsters/maps/MansionMonsters.map'
As stupid as this sounds, have you added <custom_stories> to Resources.cfg.
(02-21-2015, 05:22 PM)Romulator Wrote: [ -> ]As stupid as this sounds, have you added <custom_stories> to Resources.cfg.

No.
It... may be that... I'm not sure.
(02-21-2015, 05:22 PM)Romulator Wrote: [ -> ]As stupid as this sounds, have you added <custom_stories> to Resources.cfg.

This resource location is in the main config (main_init.cfg). It's not the problem.
(02-21-2015, 09:45 PM)Neelke Wrote: [ -> ]

This resource location is in the main config (main_init.cfg). It's not the problem.

Well, the resources.cfg file is found in the root folder. It's referenced in the main_init but that's not that important for CSs, just the main game/mods.
Allow me to be the annoying kid that screams FIRST!1! as I post the link to your Facebook/PC Gamer feature Big Grin
https://www.facebook.com/permalink.php?s...2416275440
Congrats on the PC Gamer coverage Flawless Big Grin
Pages: 1 2 3 4