Frictional Games Forum (read-only)

Full Version: Does your glow stick last forever?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I never had one run out, but the fact that you pick up flares all over the place makes me think it must....
It doesnt, flares on the other hand, last 160 seconds
(08-14-2009, 01:00 AM)KevyB Wrote: [ -> ]It doesnt, flares on the other hand, last 160 seconds

The glow stick does seem to last forever, I used it most of the time in both games and it never ran out I only use the flashlight occasionally to really light up an area but, personally I think the cold chemical green light of the glow stick adds to the atmosphere of the game Cool
It doesn't run out. But if you wanna get real use for your light sources, maybe you guys should try out the Pitch Black mods that have been made.
(09-08-2009, 11:57 AM)Scraper Wrote: [ -> ]It doesn't run out. But if you wanna get real use for your light sources, maybe you guys should try out the Pitch Black mods that have been made.

Thanks for that, I'm a newb here and still finding my way around, pitch black, mmm, sounds real scaryCool
Ah, I missed that. Welcome to the forums! Tongue:

Here's link for the Pitch Black mods.