Frictional Games Forum (read-only)

Full Version: Small update
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
It's, uh, an old domain that existed during ARG times iirc.

Just run a forum search for it.
Oh, i heard about that game before
Unbirth will be a new game? after SOMA? or is an cancelled game?
(02-25-2015, 10:02 PM)silfrus Wrote: [ -> ]Unbirth will be a new game? after SOMA? or is an cancelled game?

It's a very old, never finished game that I beleive Thomas was working on back in the day.
Wow, you guys are going next level ! (on graphics) I hope it will be as scary as Dark Descent or... even better ? Regardless, definitely will play !
I am really looking forward to Mikko Tarmia's music creations for SOMA.
Hopefully he will do his best!

And please make a beautiful credits theme. I also praise Jessica Curry for her work, but the credits song of AMFP was bad. A fantastic and emotional track at the end always is a crest of impact.
(02-26-2015, 09:16 PM)Googolplex Wrote: [ -> ]I am really looking forward to Mikko Tarmia's music creations for SOMA.
Hopefully he will do his best!

Forgot that ! I wonder if the SOMA soundtrack will be more futuristic.

PS. I heard there'll be some underwater areas. I imagine something huge, with simillar music in background :

Pass this to Mikko maybe Wink ?
I think some areas could have a better more deeper atmosphere without music. Ambient sounds only would cause an awesome under water feeling. Important is the music when a monster comes or in chilling areas.
But some games have a grandious atmosphere because of the lack of music. I always like quiet moments where you only hear the wind, animals or other environmental sounds.
Pages: 1 2