Frictional Games Forum (read-only)

Full Version: Penumbra: Overture, forever looping danger music
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Whenever I get to the part of the game were you have to turn on the generator, I go to the fence, and the dog appears and the danger music starts playing, but even when I go far away from the dog and even into other loading rooms(like the generator room), the music is still playing, even though no dog is present in the room. I have restarted the game, restarted Steam, restarted my computer, uninstalled and reinstalled the game, and even started the game from the beginning, but yet again, when I get to the generator part in the game, and I go to the fence, the music starts playing again and keeps looping forever. Is there any fix to this?
There is something wrong with the script then... i never played Penumbra but i think there may be missing script on timer or OnLeave()... also this shall stop music

Spoiler below!
PHP Code:
void StopMusic(float afFadeTimeint alPrio);

Stops music.

afFadeTime time in seconds until music stops
alPrio 
the priority of the music that should stop 

(03-07-2015, 07:17 AM)Straxedix Wrote: [ -> ]There is something wrong with the script then... i never played Penumbra but i think there may be missing script on timer or OnLeave()... also this shall stop music

Spoiler below!
PHP Code:
void StopMusic(float afFadeTimeint alPrio);

Stops music.

afFadeTime time in seconds until music stops
alPrio 
the priority of the music that should stop 

Its not a development issue.
"I have restarted the game, restarted Steam, restarted my computer, uninstalled and reinstalled the game, and even started the game from the beginning, but yet again, when I get to the generator part in the game, and I go to the fence, the music starts playing again and keeps looping forever."

Pretty much all he can do, but maybe he got illegal version that has a problems or something...
(03-07-2015, 07:52 AM)Straxedix Wrote: [ -> ]"I have restarted the game, restarted Steam, restarted my computer, uninstalled and reinstalled the game, and even started the game from the beginning, but yet again, when I get to the generator part in the game, and I go to the fence, the music starts playing again and keeps looping forever."

Pretty much all he can do, but maybe he got illegal version that has a problems or something...

Uhm.

restarted Steam

Spoiler below!
[Image: hqdefault.jpg]