Frictional Games Forum (read-only)

Full Version: 2015-05 Wednesday 15th, SOMA is now in beta
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Holy balls!!!
That looks insane!
Fg is trying to come up with the big boys now!?
Looks like Alien Isolations meets Bioshock!
Amazing!
Great article, which is very nice to read. You are definitely not alone with this up-coming deadline issues. I heard from other developers who have the same problems and they also have their special names for that period.
Nice screenshot, but as we are talking about final improvements: I think the hand is glowing too much. Should reduce the rim light a bit.
Any chance beta testing the new editors!? Smile
^ Well, those editors would be for SOMA, E.G. HPL3, so we still gotta wait until those are released.
I am surprised nobody mentioned the lack of a 'custom story' option on the main menu image.
(04-16-2015, 02:43 PM)ZyLogicX Wrote: [ -> ]I am surprised nobody mentioned the lack of a 'custom story' option on the main menu image.

It might be the PS4 version, or the option has not been added yet.
(04-16-2015, 03:17 PM)i3670 Wrote: [ -> ]It might be the PS4 version, or the option has not been added yet.

It cannot be the PS4, the cursor is clearly displayed on "New Game" option.

Likewise, I very much doubt that FG has a stable PlayStation®4 build that has also been sent to beta testers.
(04-15-2015, 07:31 PM)Googolplex Wrote: [ -> ]I think the hand is glowing too much. Should reduce the rim light a bit.

Who knows, the character might be a giant moving disco ball. Big Grin
(04-16-2015, 04:11 PM)plutomaniac Wrote: [ -> ]
(04-15-2015, 07:31 PM)Googolplex Wrote: [ -> ]I think the hand is glowing too much. Should reduce the rim light a bit.

Who knows, the character might be a giant moving disco ball. Big Grin

Or maybe Simon has been ingesting too much beta-carotene.

*ba dum tss*
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7