Frictional Games Forum (read-only)

Full Version: The Return Of The Man Who Never Came Back(2014 film)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Does anyone here ever heard of this awesome looking horror comedy movie from M. Night Shyamalan? It was released last year and the director's cut just keep out a few days ago! Definitely the comeback we were waiting for from him. Blows after earth and the happening out of the water!

You can watch the full memetastic film(Dictators Cut) here:

Description: A Man outcast by his hometown, a guilt-ridden brother(Shia Labeouf) having terrible nightmares of the nasty unmentionables while a unlikely character warns him of the future, A Creature bent on the genocide of innocents and all of this could caused by some dodgy dead artist. Hilarity ensues in this M. Night Shyamalan horror comedy.

The themes that this film isnt afraid to delve into.
Spoiler below!

Alcholism
Religious Imaegery
Surrealist imaegery
Racial identity
Korean dictators
Ethics in Journalism
Nuclear warfare
Memelogy
Satanism
Inevitable cycle of madness

This film covers all these topics and more featuring Religion,Feminism,Rednecks, Violence in Youth and Australian and 80's culture.
the madness that dwells withing,homages to The Exorcist and The Room and not only discusses the meaning of life but also death!

Reviews:
"dont do drugs"-Dogfood
"7/10 Too many spiders"-IGN
"I love it 0/10"-Adolf Hitler
"6/9 It offends me"- Kotaku
"I give it a 9 outta of 11"- Gamespot
"Masterpiece of horror. A pure, perfect brillant among the grain, plain, regular cinema."-knarrenheinz
"It's like To Kill A Mockingbird meets Eight Legged Freaks!"-Robert Ebert
" tbh It's more like Rosemary's Baby meets Five Nights At Freddy's if you asked me"- Stanley Kubrick
"Just as good as Gothic, Amnesia: The Dark Descent and Indiana Jones And The Infernal Machine"- Googleplex
(04-28-2015, 07:56 PM)Newsman Waterpaper Wrote: [ -> ]Reviews:
"dont do drugs"-Dogfood

the most relevant review

if I dare add, if you're going to bake crystal DMT atleast wait an hour or two before making a movie because...It shows man, it shows

otherwise

great masterpiece

would not watch again

but would reccomend it to friends
Masterpiece of horror. A pure, perfect brillant among the grain, plain, regular cinema.
Add me to your reviews list.

Spoiler below!
Do it. Now.
"Just as good as Gothic, Amnesia: The Dark Descent and Indiana Jones And The Infernal Machine"- Googleplex
(04-28-2015, 09:56 PM)Newsman Waterpaper Wrote: [ -> ]"Just as good as Gothic, Amnesia: The Dark Descent and Indiana Jones And The Infernal Machine"- Googleplex

[Image: torll.png]
Here is now the critically acclaimed soundtrack!

Download Link.
You're good, but try to be better,
(05-18-2015, 09:46 PM)Kurton Wrote: [ -> ]You're good, but try to be better,

At what?
Well it's a Tommy Wiseau quote
i came when watching this movie
Pages: 1 2