Frictional Games Forum (read-only)

Full Version: [WIP] Egyptian kit
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hi guys,

I started working on an Egyptian themed kit quite some time ago but unfortunately never finished it. I've got some spare time available at the moment though; perfect opportunity to start working on this again.

I won't be making a full custom story, just the assets and a small demo map for showing them off in game.

Once the kit is completed I'll post the files and the demo map in this thread. You will be free to use them for whatever you'd like, also no need to credit me or anything.

Here are some WIP screenshots:

Spoiler below!
[Image: XEPUS12.jpg]
Spoiler below!
[Image: F9gHeDJ.jpg]
Spoiler below!
[Image: KucAh6z.jpg]

Please feel free to post some feedback on this stuff. Do take into account that it's not final quality yet, the statue for instance is still a simple block-out. I do also have to say that I don't want to spend much more time on this kit, so I won't be implementing any really extensive changes or additions.
All right! Big Grin I love seeing desert-themed dungeons & assets. Looking forward to seeing it complete!
These are exceptionally well made ^^
They far outdo my own, so I might do the switch when I reboot that project of mine. I will gladly credit you if that's not an issue.
Awesome !
Reminds me a bit of the Dead Kings DLC! Tongue
Spoiler below!
[Image: ACU_Dead-Kings_DLC_4-Underground_Stealth-Copy.jpg]
Also, DEMAND CREDIT! You deserve it!
Great, looks like I were beat. If you're going to keep it up, good work, my Utopia can not compare to this assets. Anyway, your mapping looks more atractive and I guess you did all these assets by yourself.

You can take a look at my CS:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gSLdx6z49_E

If you are going to make a Egyptian theme CS, yours would look better. I'm going to leave this project right now as I see no support from forum(could it be, my karma is lower I've supposed to be), to do it alone is difficult. You can see it below, MODDB button.

Good luck, you helped me to realize that my assets are a pure bull****
^ Take your negativity elsewhere please. You won't get anywhere by just complaining and giving up. Haven't you heard Shia Labeouf?
(06-20-2015, 06:12 AM)Catalyst Wrote: [ -> ]Great, looks like I were beat. If you're going to keep it up, good work, my Utopia can not compare to this assets. Anyway, your mapping looks more atractive and I guess you did all these assets by yourself.

You can take a look at my CS:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gSLdx6z49_E

If you are going to make a Egyptian theme CS, yours would look better. I'm going to leave this project right now as I see no support from forum(could it be, my karma is lower I've supposed to be), to do it alone is difficult. You can see it below, MODDB button.

Good luck, you helped me to realize that my assets are a pure bull****

So what?
It doesn't mean there cant be like 8 billion custom stories with the same idea
What about those hospital and space type mods?
Like mental memorial and white night, They still got popular correct?
There's even another guy making another hospital mod
What matters is new sounds, events, and most importantly a story
Doesnt matter if ur using Egyptian stuff
Its not like yours is gonna be a copy of that one, come on man

Quote:Looks like someone took my idea, better give up on mine then
Thats what it sounds like you were trying to say
(06-20-2015, 02:13 PM)Mudbill Wrote: [ -> ]^ Take your negativity elsewhere please. You won't get anywhere by just complaining and giving up. Haven't you heard Shia Lebeouf?

I don't even know who she/he is...

I wonder, if VincentGeelen would be glad to share his assets, I could share my assets as well, for example anubis, horus, pharaoh sculptures, jackal and others, in order to get those awesome stuff, like floor and wall with pillars

Pages: 1 2