Frictional Games Forum (read-only)

Full Version: In search of male voice actors.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello, I am currently making an amnesia mod 'The Depth's Within' And I was wondering if there are any male members that can voice act for my upcoming project. This is the project I am working on if you're interested. http://www.moddb.com/mods/the-depths-within
Please leave a reply if there is any male voice actors here that are willingly to Audition.
Thnx a bunch ^^

- Badcatz
Need more info. What kind of voice are you looking for: accent, range, character type, brief character background?
Ah sorry, should have said more into detail but here's an updated version of the post then.
This is the main description of the character. beware, spoilers!

Spoiler below!
-Theodore Aebersold-
The protagonist. You were forced to kidnap people against your own will cause your family was threatened. still, in victim's eyes you're a monster yourself. a guy called Carl Ferrel put a curse on you as the torture machine slipped his throat
as a spirit thirsting for revenge he leads you insane, no one else can see him
so you decide to drug yourself to make him disappear and lock yourself into his cell as a punishment, and wait for your death in the trial grounds where Gabriel plays his games with the victims.
still you do not die but forget the whole thing instead
Carl still comes back sometimes but his influence is different this time since you forgot what you've done to him.

The main protagonist is the character you will be voice acting for, and also he will be having a sort of british sort of accent type.
Sort of British sort of accent? That's a very broad spectrum.
Do you have a sample of the script? If you do, you can Skype it over to me, and I'll ask around to see who I can find. Smile
I could give it a try, I guess. I'm not the best, but I could definitely try Smile