Frictional Games Forum (read-only)

Full Version: SOMA on GOG?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6
Hi there, I'm opening this thread because I'd like to know if there are any plans to bring SOMA to GOG. I have all the Amnesia and Penumbra games on GOG and I'd like to add SOMA to this little family.

I do apologize if this has already been talked about I did search and couldn't find any threads about it.
I also hope that there will be a DRM-free installer on Humble Store.
Won't buy a Steam download.
Made it so many years now without Steam, I hope I do not have to get an account now for SOMA Tongue But I'd be really surprised if it won't be available on GOG or somewhere else DRM-free.
*raises hand*

Whats your issue(s) with steam?
(06-22-2015, 04:01 AM)7heDubz Wrote: [ -> ]*raises hand*

Whats your issue(s) with steam?

There's a lot of reasons I prefer GOG but mainly it's because I want to own my games. So not relaying on a server for them to work.
(06-22-2015, 09:21 AM)Magmarock Wrote: [ -> ]There's a lot of reasons I prefer GOG but mainly it's because I want to own my games. So not relaying on a server for them to work.

Exactly.
I think they're DRM-free on Steam as well.
(06-22-2015, 04:23 PM)Bodertz Wrote: [ -> ]I think they're DRM-free on Steam as well.

DRM-free and Steam don't mix. Steam IS DRM
(06-22-2015, 04:33 PM)Kreekakon Wrote: [ -> ]
(06-22-2015, 04:23 PM)Bodertz Wrote: [ -> ]I think they're DRM-free on Steam as well.

DRM-free and Steam don't mix. Steam IS DRM

There are DRM-free games on Steam.
(06-23-2015, 09:58 AM)Bodertz Wrote: [ -> ]There are DRM-free games on Steam.

No.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6