Frictional Games Forum (read-only)

Full Version: Level Editor error
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
(07-21-2015, 09:46 AM)DnALANGE Wrote: [ -> ]That is From my Enigma Demo!
--
It is fine to use my assets and so on, just please IF you use some credit me, making stuff such as texturing new walls and such take a L O T of time!

Also remember to check the folder names, and credit everyone who's assets you will using.
Just to show respect.

like i say, i will
(07-20-2015, 10:28 PM)Mugbill Wrote: [ -> ]Lots of errors. I don't know which are actually note-worthy though. Look through them and see if you can fix as many as possible. If you use custom entities, make sure they're all within the scope of the resources.cfg file, like in the /entities folder.

UNRELATED
Now I've been gone for... like a week... Is Mugbill some kind of clown shoes joke about Mudbill? Or did Mudbill change his name?
A joke about "Mugbill" thinking that Traggey is a Maya user. Please keep unrelated stuff out of other people's threads, I like the off-topic section. Sad
Doctor, stop backseat moderating, leave that to us. Thanks.
mybad

Just want to make a forum a better place, I don't wan't to be that guy.
(08-08-2015, 09:42 PM)Spelos Wrote: [ -> ]UNRELATED
Now I've been gone for... like a week... Is Mugbill some kind of clown shoes joke about Mudbill? Or did Mudbill change his name?

I posted this on Twitter and the results are apparent. I wanted to spice things up a bit. Credits to my friend who actually made most of these.

Spoiler below!
[Image: Ln4JDPr.png]
SMugBill xD his face
Pages: 1 2