Frictional Games Forum (read-only)

Full Version: Amnesia MFP Patch?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I was wanting to play "Premonition : A Full Conversion Mod" Which has content from AMFP, but all links I found to the patch do not exist. Does anyone have a link, or any way I can get this patch by any chance?
If you got the game on Steam, the official update should already be applied. Otherwise you can install the 1.3 update from here:

http://www.frictionalgames.com/forum/thread-24334.html

The patch is no longer beta.
(07-29-2015, 12:46 AM)Mudbill Wrote: [ -> ]If you got the game on Steam, the official update should already be applied. Otherwise you can install the 1.3 update from here:

http://www.frictionalgames.com/forum/thread-24334.html

The patch is no longer beta.

Ok that's what I thought. Thanks for your help. The Full conversion still won't work though.
Post the error message and log file. Make sure you're starting the mod correctly. The log should be found somewhere inside Documents\Amnesia\...\HPL.log
(07-29-2015, 08:54 AM)Mudbill Wrote: [ -> ]Post the error message and log file. Make sure you're starting the mod correctly. The log should be found somewhere inside Documents\Amnesia\...\HPL.log

I checked my mod file and it's completely empty and didn't transfer the files of the custom story...
Not all errors are important. I think even the normal game will produce some errors after the 1.3 update, which can be disregarded.
(07-29-2015, 09:05 AM)Mudbill Wrote: [ -> ]Not all errors are important. I think even the normal game will produce some errors after the 1.3 update, which can be disregarded.

Well I found the issue. All the files from the Custom story didn't transfer. There all missing. After moving them to the Amnesia Redist folder.

(07-29-2015, 09:05 AM)Mudbill Wrote: [ -> ]Not all errors are important. I think even the normal game will produce some errors after the 1.3 update, which can be disregarded.

I moved the files to the folders, but the custom story will not run :/
(07-29-2015, 08:54 AM)Mudbill Wrote: [ -> ]Post the error message and log file. Make sure you're starting the mod correctly. The log should be found somewhere inside Documents\Amnesia\...\HPL.log
(07-29-2015, 09:07 AM)SpiritTemplar Wrote: [ -> ]

Well I found the issue. All the files from the Custom story didn't transfer. There all missing. After moving them to the Amnesia Redist folder.

is it possible you:
1. put it in the contents of the mod into the cs folder?
(08-11-2015, 01:59 AM)GameEnthusiast Wrote: [ -> ]
(07-29-2015, 09:07 AM)SpiritTemplar Wrote: [ -> ]

is it possible you:
1. put it in the contents of the mod into the cs folder?

Nope,
You should follow the video instruction on ModDb : http://www.moddb.com/mods/premonition

Just download and extract everything into the REDIST. (Retail users)

That's it.