Frictional Games Forum (read-only)

Full Version: Some things to make the game more realistic?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
undefined
Flying naked guys
If its for levels then I think contrast and shadows makes the game more realistic imho.
Depends how you use objects and decals, details in a level. Goodluck.

And come on User01, you can at least be of help xD
Well,in my opinion-in general the game seems more realistic if you are giving to the player more opportunities, I mean that the Player- to can do a thing in more ways like-to can get somewhere-in a place in many ways (not just in one modality)- not to be constrained like a too heavy "puzzle situation"-to can surpass difficult situations like "heavy puzzles" in an easy way too (if the Player it's carefully enough)(you can put secret passages)(secondary ways) ;a concrete situation too if the player has to overcome a ton of monster (in a corridor which end in a room-and has chambers with monsters on both sides) in order to reach in the room which is at the end of the corridor-(in front)(situation in which the player is forced if all monsters have to break the doors at both sides of the corridor no matter what speed the player has or how much silent he is -he has not to be forced every timeWink-you have not really to force the situation every time)-he has to be free(player has to feel free)-so the player to can get in that room without encounter all the monster-in case 2(if he is more silent, more speed...) in a more "easy" way in case in which he is more "carefully".(this is my opinion about situations from the game)Smile.
Thanks everyone!

Btw, Van Boloval, Great idea man!
I always hate if you HAVE to encounter the monster Tongue

Btw, did anyone react on my TITLE, or did someone read the Text?! I made a BIG text, but If I look at it, it says : Undefined.
If this does tell you all the same..
Fuck this Sad
(07-30-2015, 08:34 PM)Amnesiaplayer Wrote: [ -> ]Thanks everyone!

Btw, Van Boloval, Great idea man!
I always hate if you HAVE to encounter the monster Tongue

Btw, did anyone react on my TITLE, or did someone read the Text?! I made a BIG text, but If I look at it, it says : Undefined.
If this does tell you all the same..
Fuck this Sad
no problem , I read everything and I was not like "Fuck this thread"Big Grin -this subject sounds really interesting (awesome to treating) so I was like "cool I need to say something about this"
so I'm pleased that you like my idea...Smile
I got feeling that you have to make a great CSBig Grin I am here to help
Thank you Big Grin
I am creating a custom story now, but I do have problems, like I need models but I can't find them, I can't make them either, thus making me go to the "other way" which is more... worse..
If you ever wonder how my custom story is, searhc on moddb/modbb idk, Great Leap Forward.
It doesn't look good enough There, but I am going to share more pics now, Some things are becoming better and better Big Grin
Is there a `golden coin` someone?!!?
I really need a golden coin entity right now!!
I'm sure someone atleast, made a golden coin, I really need it, thalers isn't that helpfull, it isn't that realistic if you put a bag of "thalers"in a machine xD
(07-30-2015, 10:29 PM)Amnesiaplayer Wrote: [ -> ]Is there a `golden coin` someone?!!?
I really need a golden coin entity right now!!
I'm sure someone atleast, made a golden coin, I really need it, thalers isn't that helpfull, it isn't that realistic if you put a bag of "thalers"in a machine xD

You can make your own. In a 3D program, make a cylinder, flatten it down, then do what you have to do to import it into HPL. Should take about 10 minutes in Blender.
So, you want programs for 3d modeling...I think that 3D's max is a good one ,I don 't know if you can get it free really, maybe if you had a FileList account you could get it freeHuh, but in fact Blender is really good at modeling and it's a free software so
you probably want itSmile.
I would like to help you at levels "design" or creating "scary" levels, I would like to help you at scripting as well, I've got many ideas "floating in my head", I'm not sure if all of my ideas- can be put into practice, but the most of them can.I possessed a lot of "Fantasies" as well.So if you'd like to have a "helping hand" I had the timeSmile and of course I will listen to your ideas in order to match my ideas with your own to be more interesting.
Now about athmosphere I can make "random ambience scripts", so the sounds around the map could be "randomized" ,I already made some random scripts, and now I'm trying to do random events as well.OhIdea:, I forgot to tell you that the "randomized events and sounds" in a moderate use is an important thing if you want the CS to be more realistic because the Player has no idea when the "random events"or sounds are going to be activated.
Pages: 1 2