Frictional Games Forum (read-only)

Full Version: Custom Main Menu Not Working
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
My Custom main menu is not working. i have the name on it in the menu.cfg. dont know what to do.
You read this?
And properties here.

Remember also to add that dir where you have your map to resources.cfg
And delete any _cache file you find.

What menu do you see when you open Amnesia? The original one?
(08-11-2015, 02:03 AM)Daemian Wrote: [ -> ]You read this?
And properties here.

I actually downloaded a template 1. because i dont know how to make a batch file 2. i couldn't wait to make all the .cfg files complete manually. and when i open it. it originally was a black background.
Remember that the angle the camera uses in the menu is opposite of that in a normal level. Make the tiny blue arrow on the PlayerStartArea point away from the action.
(08-11-2015, 09:00 PM)Mugbill Wrote: [ -> ]Remember that the angle the camera uses in the menu is opposite of that in a normal level. Make the tiny blue arrow on the PlayerStartArea point away from the action.

still doesnt work.

(08-11-2015, 02:03 AM)Daemian Wrote: [ -> ]You read this?
And properties here.

when i open atdd, yes. my FCM, on the other hand, no. just black. but i can still play it. and i have the files correct.
Can you show a picture of how the main menu looks in the editor?
(08-12-2015, 09:53 AM)FlawlessHappiness Wrote: [ -> ]Can you show a picture of how the main menu looks in the editor?

how? i know that might sound rediculous but i honestly do not know.
Take a screenshot (perhaps using PrntScr key on your keyboard, the paste and save through Paint), upload that screenshot to http://www.imgur.com by dragging it in. You can then either copy and paste the link it gives you here, or paste the link between [img]linkhere[/img] to make it show up in the comment.

If you happen to be on a Mac computer, you can screenshot your screen using cmd+shift+3. It saves it on your desktop.
(08-13-2015, 12:03 AM)Mugbill Wrote: [ -> ]Take a screenshot (perhaps using PrntScr key on your keyboard, the paste and save through Paint), upload that screenshot to http://www.imgur.com by dragging it in. You can then either copy and paste the link it gives you here, or paste the link between [img]linkhere[/img] to make it show up in the comment.

If you happen to be on a Mac computer, you can screenshot your screen using cmd+shift+3. It saves it on your desktop.

ok then, i do have a windows computer. ill do that in a bit though, it is not really complete, but almost is.
All we want to do is make the Main Menu work Smile
It doesn't have to be finished to resolve the issue.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5