Frictional Games Forum (read-only)

Full Version: Looking for a certain custom story
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I remember playing a custom sory/ Full Conversion Mod that had some sort of cult people in a tomb as enemies. I need these for my mod so I was wondering if anyone knows what i'm talking about.
More details. Allthough, speaking of cult people I can only think of The Great Work. If that's what you mean, you cannot use those enemies, as they are a property of their creator, Crisosphinx.
(08-12-2015, 05:32 PM)Lazzer Wrote: [ -> ]More details. Allthough, speaking of cult people I can only think of The Great Work. If that's what you mean, you cannot use those enemies, as they are a property of their creator, Crisosphinx.

why cant he? he needs to ask though, to get premission.
(08-12-2015, 11:48 PM)GameEnthusiast Wrote: [ -> ]
(08-12-2015, 05:32 PM)Lazzer Wrote: [ -> ]More details. Allthough, speaking of cult people I can only think of The Great Work. If that's what you mean, you cannot use those enemies, as they are a property of their creator, Crisosphinx.

It may specify in the mod's readme or similar files "Please do not use my assets". While we cannot prevent that, the least we can try is honor it.
(08-13-2015, 02:16 AM)Romulator Wrote: [ -> ]
(08-12-2015, 11:48 PM)GameEnthusiast Wrote: [ -> ]

It may specify in the mod's readme or similar files "Please do not use my assets". While we cannot prevent that, the least we can try is honor it.

To not let people down, but also without giving false hope, I think it'd be a good idea to actually check out the CS to figure out what it says.
A custom story came across my mind but it might not even be near what you're looking for. But do you mean Library of Alexandria?
We can't be sure about anything before he actually confirms which one he meant.