Frictional Games Forum (read-only)

Full Version: "Depth?"
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Hi, I just wanted to ask and see if there's any further information on this live-action project?

There's been pretty much no information on it other than the clips that have been released already. Is this still on track for being released along with the game? Are there plans to begin talking about it or is it just going to silently release without much fanfare?
(08-25-2015, 10:30 PM)PathOS Wrote: [ -> ]Hi, I just wanted to ask and see if there's any further information on this live-action project?

There's been pretty much no information on it other than the clips that have been released already. Is this still on track for being released along with the game? Are there plans to begin talking about it or is it just going to silently release without much fanfare?

Well, they told the movie will come along with the game's release...

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt3297758/

Look at the release date. It's 22nd of September.

The movie takes place one year after the asteroids attack I think..
Yeah, I know they said it would be released with the game, or alongside the game. But outside of that there's very little info or media about it, again outside of the clips.

It just seems like it's not been talked about at all other than that and it's sorta left me wondering if it's still on track. I'm also curious as to how they intend to market this since so far they've not really talked about it in any of the recent SOMA news.
(08-25-2015, 10:40 PM)PathOS Wrote: [ -> ]Yeah, I know they said it would be released with the game, or alongside the game. But outside of that there's very little info or media about it, again outside of the clips.

It just seems like it's not been talked about at all other than that and it's sorta left me wondering if it's still on track. I'm also curious as to how they intend to market this since so far they've not really talked about it in any of the recent SOMA news.

Oh well, maybe they were so busy with finishing the game that they forgot to show us a little bit more about the movie...
I'm also interested in Depth. Only slightly less interested than I am in SOMA, actually. I think the IMDB date is a placeholder.
(08-25-2015, 10:52 PM)GhylTarvoke Wrote: [ -> ]I'm also interested in Depth. Only slightly less interested than I am in SOMA, actually. I think the IMDB date is a placeholder.

Lets just hope to get more info in the meantime. I also had funny thought in my mind. "Depth" was actually the name for the game but then they changed it to "SOMA".

Just like they first called Amnesia "Unknown".
Perhaps this page may help? :3
https://www.frictionalgames.com/forum/thread-25836.html

There's also a page about Depth on the unofficial SOMA Info Portal that Paddy and Ashtoreth were putting together. You can find the link in the OP.
Does this have spoilers? Don't answer that, but if it is, put a spoiler tag over the title please.
(08-26-2015, 06:40 AM)TheDoctorPoo Wrote: [ -> ]Does this have spoilers? Don't answer that, but if it is, put a spoiler tag over the title please.

You said "don't answer that", but I want to answer. Cool

No spoilers about the game. Possible spoilers about the film are tagged with spoiler tags, like this:

Spoiler below!

boo!

The movie should be released in 3 weeks, but there's not a single trailer? What's going on?
Pages: 1 2 3