Frictional Games Forum (read-only)

Full Version: Request a drawing!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
(09-21-2015, 09:10 PM)fancreeper Wrote: [ -> ]
(09-21-2015, 06:30 AM)Romulator Wrote: [ -> ]Would you be willing to try disco ball monster in a pose and size similar to this particular image of a Clicker from TLoU?

[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTIr3GdyWMFrXnCyVA5sFh...TchExMsoSp]

This one was a bit harder to do,because I don't really know how to make it look like he is going towards you.Also,the hands were kinda hard to draw,I hope it turned out ok!
[Image: CXT9SEC.jpg]
ALBUM LINK!

Nah, that's beauitful Smile Thankyou! :3
(09-22-2015, 01:19 AM)Romulator Wrote: [ -> ]
(09-21-2015, 09:10 PM)fancreeper Wrote: [ -> ]
(09-21-2015, 06:30 AM)Romulator Wrote: [ -> ]Would you be willing to try disco ball monster in a pose and size similar to this particular image of a Clicker from TLoU?

This one was a bit harder to do,because I don't really know how to make it look like he is going towards you.Also,the hands were kinda hard to draw,I hope it turned out ok!

Nah, that's beauitful Smile Thankyou! :3

Thanks,it really means to me that you like it!Hope you enjoy the game,now that is released!
If a few others pick it up, we´re gonna have a nice fanart thread Smile
(09-22-2015, 11:35 AM)DavidS Wrote: [ -> ]If a few others pick it up, we´re gonna have a nice fanart thread Smile

That would be pretty cool,but I don't mind doing it all by myself Big Grin
Do you maybe have a request?
Haha nothing concrete, need to reset my brain from working on the game, been a busy couple of years. But to throw something into the pit: How would the alien ending of Silent Hill fame look in Soma? Wink
(09-22-2015, 08:13 PM)DavidS Wrote: [ -> ]Haha nothing concrete, need to reset my brain from working on the game, been a busy couple of years. But to throw something into the pit: How would the alien ending of Silent Hill fame look in Soma? Wink

Hmm,that one is a bit harder to do,since I never played any of the Silent Hills.I think I can do that,just need to do some research first!
No need, better play some Silent Hill if you haven´t Big Grin . Alien endings are humorous bonus endings that can be found in the games, so there is no real importance to them.
And Silent Hill has been spoiled for everyone.. Aliens.
Not the main plot though! They will never find out that Heather is actually Pyramid Heads social worker...wait...shiiii...
(09-22-2015, 08:13 PM)DavidS Wrote: [ -> ]How would the alien ending of Silent Hill fame look in Soma? Wink
Hey,I finished it!Sorry ,but I had to base it on concept art and screenshots,because I don't have the game.This one is also colored (I swear it looks better in real life)!If you want,I can also scan it or take a picture during the day,maybe it will look better that way.Hope you at least like it!
[Image: rKfphUn.jpg]
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5