Frictional Games Forum (read-only)

Full Version: Why play SOMA when you can make SOMACH?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
Thanks for the update! Was waiting for the no permissions page to change Smile
The X button actually closes the Editor! The technological advancements in the engine are incalculable!
(09-22-2015, 10:59 AM)DamnNoHtml Wrote: [ -> ]The X button actually closes the Editor! The technological advancements in the engine are incalculable!

Hahah, I was nagging Luis a bit about that one on the blog a while ago. Big Grin
Please, help.
I can't find SomaDev.bat file in the game directory Huh

https://wiki.frictionalgames.com/hpl3/game/setup
OMG, the documentation on the wiki is amazing! Some of it seems copied directly from your in-house developer guidelines/docs.
Woo! Can't wait to experiment with it.
(09-22-2015, 11:28 AM)TheGreatCthulhu Wrote: [ -> ]OMG, the documentation on the wiki is amazing! Some of it seems copied directly from your in-house developer guidelines/docs.

It IS our inhouse documentation you have access to Smile
(09-22-2015, 11:46 AM)jens Wrote: [ -> ]
(09-22-2015, 11:28 AM)TheGreatCthulhu Wrote: [ -> ]OMG, the documentation on the wiki is amazing! Some of it seems copied directly from your in-house developer guidelines/docs.

It IS our inhouse documentation you have access to Smile

I figured out that it must be that later on when I went to the Scripter's Gude page where it said "Make sure that you have read the Design Document", with the link to the Design Document requiring the username and password - so I figured you must have used the wiki internally during development and now made all that available to the modding community.

You guys are freakin' awesome.
If you gain access to something you think you should not gain access to, please do let me know Wink
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5