Frictional Games Forum (read-only)

Full Version: Bug report (spoilers)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi,

I'd like to report a bug to the developpers. I don't know if it is the right forum section though.
Anyway here is what happened.

I am at the beginning of the game, when I am supposed to go to lambda from the shuttle station. I saw the path leading to where Amy is, but I didnt take it. I went directly to the shuttle and that is where it happened : I could open the shuttle hatch (I later discovered that I was not supposed to be able to do that) or rather, the hatch disappeared. Then I tried going back to an earlier save because I wanted to see where the path lead to. It turns out there a power node thing here and I am supposed to interact with it to power the shuttles. That time I couldnt open the shuttle hatch without interacting with it. But as I said, I had a bug before where I was able to access the shuttle and the hatch just disappeared.

In Lambda, and trying to leave Lambda, game crashes. last save always currupted, previous save loads fine. error. R6025 RUntime error, pure virtual function call.

There seems to be a glitch in the shuttle station in which the shuttle does not load in under the power switch. Here is a screenshot as proof: http://images.akamai.steamusercontent.co...D9812898C/

Specs:
Nvidia GeForce GTX 960M
Intel Core i7
Windows 8.1

The door disappeared when I first arrived to the shuttle at upsilon. I went to the room with Amy and turned the power on, but the omnitool will not interact with the console... help.

The shuttle door disappeared when I first arrived to the shuttle at upsilon. I went to the room with Amy and turned the power on, but the omnitool will not interact with the console... help.
(09-22-2015, 09:24 PM)Guest Wrote: [ -> ]In Lambda, and trying to leave Lambda, game crashes. last save always currupted, previous save loads fine. error. R6025 RUntime error, pure virtual function call.

Progress further into the game. I don't know how far you have to go, but I got around it by loading a previous save and continuing without stopping for a while.

http://www.twitch.tv/digitalrakkit/v/17326938

Skip to 2h 2m into the video. The hatch that drops pushed me through the world.