Frictional Games Forum (read-only)

Full Version: Wont load in 1280x720
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

DweirdO

Hi,

I had a quick check in the troubleshooting guide but couldn't see anything that sorted this issue.

I can load the game in 1080p without issue and for the most part get 60fps. However, I was getting frame dips from time to time and to stop this I tried running the game in 1280x720 but it won't open.

I can see that the game is running because the icon is on my task bar but every time I click it to open the game opens for a split second then takes me straight back to my desktop. My display supports the resolution and everything is up to date.

Any ideas?

Thanks

David
Try running that resolution with windowed mode and see if that works. If that works try turning on Fullscreen again

DweirdO

(09-23-2015, 09:31 AM)nebej Wrote: [ -> ]Try running that resolution with windowed mode and see if that works. If that works try turning on Fullscreen again

Sorry, I should have mentioned it runs in windowed mode then the same thing happens when I try to fullscreen it again.
Try deleting your _user_settings.cfg file and setting the screen resolution in windows to 1280x720 and then start SOMA

DweirdO

Changing my desktop to 720 then launching worked, thanks!