Frictional Games Forum (read-only)

Full Version: How to fix ARCHE simulation?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I'm in a room with a radioactive cabin where you have to fix the ARCHE simulation. There is a photo how it should look like, but I don't know what to do. There's also a computer where I have to do something with the system memory. But no plan what to do.Huh

Thanks for the help.
On the computer, remove all the items.

Then, read on the right what modules are required. Start with ones that remove a requirement without adding a new one.

Now you have to choose which modules to add that add requirements of their own; for memory there are two. Find the chain that uses the least memory (as some will have additional or multiple requirements, despite themselves having a larger size than their counterpart).
Thank you for the reply. Now, I managed to solve this. A very great puzzle!
I always like such puzzles where you have to think a lot.

I'm in Omicron now.
(09-24-2015, 10:30 AM)Googolplex Wrote: [ -> ]Thank you for the reply. Now, I managed to solve this. A very great puzzle!
I always like such puzzles where you have to think a lot.

I'm in Omicron now.

except, you didn't :p you got the solution here. But yes it was a good puzzle.
(09-24-2015, 02:34 PM)Mark Wrote: [ -> ]except, you didn't :p you got the solution here. But yes it was a good puzzle.

No, no. I like puzzles where you need some help. I remember as I played Penumbra for the first time how often I had to look for help - or especially Silent Hill. I like it when it's not too easy.