Frictional Games Forum (read-only)

Full Version: SOMA Crash on IMac 5K
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

MikesJr22

Hey,

I just bought Soma on my Imac 5K and so far I'm loving it. The only problem is that the game crashes at the same exact spot, every single time I open the game. It occurs once I arrive abruptly at the Lambda station and climb up the ladder leading to an upper section. Please, I want to continue playing, but I can't.

Thanks.

I am having the exact same issue but on a macbook pro retina

MikesJr22

(09-23-2015, 07:10 PM)Guest Wrote: [ -> ]I am having the exact same issue but on a macbook pro retina

I'm glad to see this isn't only happening to me!

I'm also having the same problem; macbook pro. Has anyone been able to get around this?

(09-23-2015, 07:15 PM)MikesJr22 Wrote: [ -> ]
(09-23-2015, 07:10 PM)Guest Wrote: [ -> ]I am having the exact same issue but on a macbook pro retina

I'm glad to see this isn't only happening to me!

tuvokmaster

same problem here. It starts at the underwater scenes in my case...screen acts all weird, can\t see anything anymore..
You could try this.

(09-22-2015, 09:01 PM)nebej Wrote: [ -> ]You could try a temporary manual solution if you would like
Rename the undergrowth folder in the game folder to _undergrowth. This will disable rendering of the terrain vegetation (which it looks like is the problem)