Frictional Games Forum (read-only)

Full Version: User created levels screenshots
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Yeah I know it's been 1 day since the game has been released but I couldn't resist when I saw Level Editor bundled with the game. Made some test map just for the luls, and thought about uploading it here. Took a screenshot in Level Editor as I don't really know how to load custom maps in game yet XD

[Image: aSovd26.jpg]

Feel free to post your own creations!

Oh, also. I think this thread can be used like this one but for SOMA screenshots only.
You can click "C" in the Level Editor to hide the Grid Axises.
Nice moody lighting
That looks pretty swell! I like the red/blue contrast thing going on with the lights c:

Haven't had a chance to play SOMA yet (waiting on the bf to not be so busy with school so I can hide behind him while HE plays it instead), but maybe I should make some pretty screenshots in the mean-time! You've inspired me, Lazzer Slanderous!

Update: On second though, I'm going to wait a bit because I don't know how to piece these specific assets together nicely yet
Thanks people! That was just a test map and guess what: I made another one to test some of the new jolly terrain and lighting features

[Image: g4IN27i.jpg]
Jealous Mac user here... XDD Looks great!
Wonderful! Makes me look forward to editing myself, but I'm gonna finish the game first xP
(09-26-2015, 12:41 PM)PythonBlue Wrote: [ -> ]Jealous Mac user here... XDD Looks great!

(09-26-2015, 12:41 PM)Mugbill Wrote: [ -> ]Wonderful! Makes me look forward to editing myself, but I'm gonna finish the game first xP

Thanks guys!
Good job on the screenshots!
I would start working on a mod so bad right now, but i dont know how to set it up...
Also, i cant even find anything in the level editor ._.
(Especially the enemies)
(09-26-2015, 08:23 PM)LordOfDragons Wrote: [ -> ]Good job on the screenshots!
I would start working on a mod so bad right now, but i dont know how to set it up...
Also, i cant even find anything in the level editor ._.
(Especially the enemies)

There's a whole bunch of enemies in "creatures" subdir in entities.
Pages: 1 2