Frictional Games Forum (read-only)

Full Version: References and easter eggs you found
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
(10-04-2015, 11:31 AM)Oscar House Wrote: [ -> ]-picture-

Lol, that's amazing
(09-29-2015, 07:30 PM)Atik Wrote: [ -> ]I found a potential Dangan Ronpa reference:

http://images.akamai.steamusercontent.co...EB6EF97E0/

Or, you know. It's just a Japanese name.

I have a question. Did anyone feel like the whole thing w/ Akers was a nod to Penumbra? Like, you find all this data and evidence about him going mad before you actually get to him - it reminded me of both Wilbur Frisk and Red (also Dr. Eminess, tho we know about those theories).
I wanted to see if anyone else felt the same kind of vibe?
In the Ark prototype lab, when you have to select modules to place in the prototype simulation to fit into a maximum allocated space, one of the modules is named "sys_mod_dynlight".
[attachment=5441]

"DynLight" could be a vague reference to the videogame "Dying Light", even though mispelled, that is the only way it could be pronounced.
It's shirt for "dynamic lighting", a core module for dynamic light and shadows simulation in the simworld.
The creatures not implented into the game from super_secret are available in the editor, including the spider from the teaser.
I avoided most trailers/gameplay to avoid spoilers leading up to the release. What spod?
(10-09-2015, 04:45 AM)Damascus Rose Wrote: [ -> ]The creatures not implented into the game from super_secret are available in the editor, including the spider from the teaser.

I tested the spider and i think it's not working. Apart from that, the other unused monster (Which works like the robot girl) is functionable.
I wish the spider worked. I have a good idea about how to use it in a mod :L
Pages: 1 2 3 4