Frictional Games Forum (read-only)

Full Version: Some postes are randomly green to me...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I have watched some posts randomly getting green and i dont know what that means...
Why do some posts get green?

I even googled it XD
That means the OP has marked it as the answer to the thread. If you post a help thread in the technical support section, you get that option. It's not.. always accurate though. Some people just pick a random post.
(09-26-2015, 10:20 PM)Mugbill Wrote: [ -> ]That means the OP has marked it as the answer to the thread. If you post a help thread in the technical support section, you get that option. It's not.. always accurate though. Some people just pick a random post.

Yeah, the problem with this feature is that any Guest/Unregistered User can mark a post as "best answer" even if they're not the thread creator, as long as the OP is a Guest/Unregistered User too.

I tested this myself with a thread in which the post where the issue was being reported was marked by someone as "best answer" (who the hell does that?). I was able to unmark it without being logged in.
I see. Strange. I guess it just checks if it's the same user, and counts "guest" as a single one.