Frictional Games Forum (read-only)

Full Version: 2010-02 Friday 19th, Amnesia: The Dark Descent - Teaser, Web Site & Pre-order
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Pre ordered! Wink:
I'll buy it when it comes to Steam!
Three minutes, and I really felt the 'fear'. I really liked when we see protagonist's hand when he carries that candle.
You guys, you know how to create a real experience. Just video itself promises a lot.
must buy!
(02-20-2010, 10:23 PM)Tanshaydar Wrote: [ -> ]Three minutes, and I really felt the 'fear'. I really liked when we see protagonist's hand when he carries that candle.
You guys, you know how to create a real experience. Just video itself promises a lot.
must buy!

i ddint even relize the hand till i analized its :undecided:
Want..... have.... neeed..... game....
dark... terrible things happen.....
.......it is coming....
....pain!...
..... disturbing, unnamable madness......
.........AAAAAAAHHRGHHHH......
Nice trailer. This only makes me miss Penumbra more though, the trailer is so similar to the old ones.
I don't like this whole castle thing yet and we haven't heard much of the story.
Hi.

I'm unable to pre-order the game. I tried yesterday with both paypal and credit card. Got a error about cookies when I tried paypal, but cookies is on. Credit card just doesn't work for me.

Is there problems ordering for someone else? I use Safari and haven't had problems with esellerate ordering before (just weeks ago I bought something else via esellerate)

- Tobias
(02-21-2010, 03:13 PM)Kedjane Wrote: [ -> ]Nice trailer. This only makes me miss Penumbra more though, the trailer is so similar to the old ones.
I don't like this whole castle thing yet and we haven't heard much of the story.

lol im loving the castle. sure penumbras mine was scary but a castle is going back to the basics of horror. most horror games haven't done a castle in awhile. so its nice to see one in my opinion.
(02-21-2010, 06:07 PM)tobiaspb Wrote: [ -> ]I'm unable to pre-order the game. I tried yesterday with both paypal and credit card. Got a error about cookies when I tried paypal, but cookies is on. Credit card just doesn't work for me.
- Tobias

Hi,

can you give a bit more info about what the cookie error is (you can send it as a pm)? We are also looking into adding more systems, like Google checkout, so might be more options to choose from soon.
Wonderful, wonderful... how am I supposed to wait until August??
Pages: 1 2 3 4