Frictional Games Forum (read-only)

Full Version: Difficulty change or creature removal?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2

Blindave

Is there any way to change difficulty or remove creatures? It ruins my experience from the game since I have to sit in the corner of every room for 1+ minutes every 5 minutes. Honestly, I don't need those creatures to enjoy the game if I have to play like this. At least they could appear less frequently. Undecided
Well you could always try running.

Blindave

Not funny nor possible since I can't outrun it and it always catches me Sad it is frustrating
git gud
(09-27-2015, 09:59 PM)Blindave Wrote: [ -> ]Not funny nor possible since I can't outrun it and it always catches me Sad it is frustrating

Where are you? What monster is outsmarting you?
Hi,

This is an excellent for the mod sub. It would be fairly easy to make an add on that reduces difficulty.

Blindave

Im on my way to Theta elevator or something and I am completely lost, sneaking in a maze and the creature is everywhere.
(09-28-2015, 09:57 AM)Blindave Wrote: [ -> ]Im on my way to Theta elevator or something and I am completely lost, sneaking in a maze and the creature is everywhere.

If you are where I believe you are, there is a map posted on the wall next to the elevator. That should be useful to get around a little Smile
(09-28-2015, 09:57 AM)Blindave Wrote: [ -> ]Im on my way to Theta elevator or something and I am completely lost, sneaking in a maze and the creature is everywhere.
CURIE, the ship-like dark interiors?
Oh yeah I love that place. It was so scary there. The creatures always knows where you are. It's frustrating, but it's the only real scary part in the game so it's nice. We all want to get scared, right?

The monster in Tau is... much harder to escape!
Pages: 1 2