Frictional Games Forum (read-only)

Full Version: New trailer for Depth
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Oh look............. new footage from that movie that totally turned out to be a hoax.........

Spoiler below!

Um............ finished footage...as in, with CGI and post production effects.

I'm sure it's still just a hoax......

Happy birthday Paddy and Ashtoreth Big Grin Wink
Hah. This is such a hoax! Look how fake all the backgrounds look! Tongue

Niiiiice. D
Spoiler below!
[Image: qhVeBa1.png?1]

Time is revelation. Cool
(09-28-2015, 07:33 PM)Ashtoreth Wrote: [ -> ]
Spoiler below!
[Image: qhVeBa1.png?1]

Time is revelation. Cool

Yeah....Don loves to speak in riddles. So I wonder if it's been turned into a mini series or.......is this a series of trailers for the film? Hard to say.
If need to pay to watch it its totally worth it in my book.

Also, check the terminal message!
Those videos were made to promote the game, they aren't part of a film
(09-28-2015, 07:48 PM)Kingdom Wrote: [ -> ]If need to pay to watch it its totally worth it in my book.

Also, check the terminal message!

Oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooohhh...... good eye man.

So yeah. I guess that explains .... a little....
(09-28-2015, 09:09 PM)ArioDargeto Wrote: [ -> ]Those videos were made to promote the game, they aren't part of a film

Renegade Cinema Wrote:Bethany: IMDB says you have a second feature film coming out soon.

Don: Yes, it’s tentatively called Depth right now, to be released in 2015. It’s a collusion between my company Imagos Films and the Swedish game company Frictional Games. Motivational Growth put me in a position where I was able to sell my services as a commercial maker and I made a number of commercials for Frictional Games. We really liked working together so together we created an idea for this movie. We have finished principle photography and are moving into post within the next month or so, and it should come out in 2015.

Bethany: Can you give a plot synopsis for it, because there’s not one on IMDB.

Don: That is correct, I can’t. You will see. Parts of the film are going to be used in a story campaign coming up where you’ll get a little bit more than previews. But not yet!
(09-28-2015, 09:26 PM)Ashtoreth Wrote: [ -> ]
(09-28-2015, 09:09 PM)ArioDargeto Wrote: [ -> ]Those videos were made to promote the game, they aren't part of a film

Renegade Cinema Wrote:Bethany: IMDB says you have a second feature film coming out soon.

Don: Yes, it’s tentatively called Depth right now, to be released in 2015. It’s a collusion between my company Imagos Films and the Swedish game company Frictional Games. Motivational Growth put me in a position where I was able to sell my services as a commercial maker and I made a number of commercials for Frictional Games. We really liked working together so together we created an idea for this movie. We have finished principle photography and are moving into post within the next month or so, and it should come out in 2015.

Bethany: Can you give a plot synopsis for it, because there’s not one on IMDB.

Don: That is correct, I can’t. You will see. Parts of the film are going to be used in a story campaign coming up where you’ll get a little bit more than previews. But not yet!

So my next question is, when he refers to parts does he mean this

as in the videos that were released as part of the ARG or what just got released today? The ARG could be considered a story campaign. But so can the video that just got released, perhaps more so.

Edit: Never mind..... found out Depth is essentially a mini series now. That's cool though. might wait until they are all released before watching them. It will only take a week.
Renegade Cinema Wrote:Don: Yes, it’s tentatively called Depth right now

Quote:...tentatively called Depth right now

http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/tentatively

Translation: "We're working on a title but just as a placeholder it's called Depth at this particular moment in time"

Apparently, critical thinking isn't something that IMDb's authors possess . Just goes to show you how people simply go and assume stuff and fill in the gaps as well as misinterpret information. Man alive, are we a flawed species.

Everything that they've said has been consistent with what we've seen.
Pages: 1 2