Frictional Games Forum (read-only)

Full Version: Tried to run away from a robot.. This happened
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Fell through the floor. ggwp Smile

[Image: glitch.jpg]
(10-03-2015, 01:47 AM)Azshane Wrote: [ -> ]Fell through the floor. ggwp Smile

[Image: glitch.jpg]

I've fucked around legitimately on soma looking for glitches but never encountered that. Can you give location specifics? Was it the storage room in the comm center area where you first encounter Carl or what?
Haha, oh well. Things like these happen. How did you fall through the floor - I'm sure Frictional Games would like to know where so they can attend to that. I recommend trying again from your last save if you have not already. You can do so from using the "Load Game" part of the menu.

Sorry for the not so serious but serious post Smile
I was up against the wall near the communication panel in strohmeier's office and fell through the floor. "That's an immersion breaker." I said to myself jokingly as I fell. Unfortunately did not make that part any less scary.
Hey. It was in the room when you encounter the 2nd robot in the game. We're on the left side of the stairs where he come in. I tried it again and fell through the floor again. You have to crouch and then walk to 2 pipes, try to get behind them and you'll fall.