Frictional Games Forum (read-only)

Full Version: tau_tunnel_reactorcontrollroom
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hey guys, it´s me again Smile

I wanted to use the tau_tunnel_reactorcontrollroom, but there´s a hole in a wall and nothing fits in Sad i thought it could be a screen or something, but i found nothing and i could not find such room in the game.

I would like to know if there is something that is supposed to fill that hole.

Greets and thanks.
put some random wau or debris there?
Nah, that part of my station should not be infested :/ But i can´t find a fitting part either :/
None of the windows work?

edit: just checked: 04_02_reactorwall_window.dae will fit. In fact it is designed for it.

If it is not ideal to you to have a window there, or the window's exterior is not to your liking, I would suggest either opening up your model editor of choice and deleting the parts of the mesh you don't like, or else make a new model with those size parameters so you can be sure it is correct.
Thanks 1minus1is0! Smile

Unfortunately i have given up on the reactorcontrolroom and just used a similar "normal" room.

But thanks for your effort Smile

Greets!
I'm currently working on Tau/Phi adaptable parts level, let me know if you need to find anything related to that as I've been getting creative in making adapters for various parts.
While we are on the subject, does anyone know what parts can fit into

station/special_tau_receiving_area?

If not the perfect item, then something close?
In the game they used the room in Phi where we found the ark again. There were small turbines and tau_airlock_flaps that filled the missing parts. If there´s really something intended for the room i don´t know :/

Greets!
Oh, BTW I noticed something interested that has allowed me to build massive vertical levels: the tau short ladders allow you to totally clear the level below, and The phi tall stairs allow you to totally clear 2 levels.