Frictional Games Forum (read-only)

Full Version: [SOLVED] Supersecret rar missing.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I don't have one.. why not? Apparently its supposed to be in the games root directory. But I don't have a file in there called "_supersecret"...Sad
Where did you download your game from?
Steam.. I have tried to un-install and re-install it but it still doesn't appear in the games DIR.

Do you have to complete the game first before it downloads maybe??

Here is proof that I am not a pirate Smile
[attachment=5446]

Cheers!

(10-10-2015, 08:05 AM)Modulator Wrote: [ -> ]Where did you download your game from?
I know I've seen the file myself in my Steam copy, but I actually can't see it now.

I wonder where it went. Perhaps an update accidentally removed it. Perhaps it's because of the beta I'm running. Maybe I'm just not looking in the right place. Not sure.
You're right.. it is the public beta version that removes it from the DIR. >.<I went back to normal and its there. Cheers guys!

(10-10-2015, 09:46 PM)Mudbill Wrote: [ -> ]I know I've seen the file myself in my Steam copy, but I actually can't see it now.

I wonder where it went. Perhaps an update accidentally removed it. Perhaps it's because of the beta I'm running. Maybe I'm just not looking in the right place. Not sure.
In that case perhaps FG should add it back. It was probably removed unintentionally.
I wondered why I needed to download ~800MB to opt out of the beta o.0