Frictional Games Forum (read-only)

Full Version: CodeLite Setup - ctags - Search Paths ???
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Settings→Code Completion→ctags→Search Paths: Add a path to “redist/script”.

I don't get this part because I don't know how to add this path here.
Does "redist/script" exist somewhere on my PC and I just need to find it and add it or it's something else?

I feel like this is important step in this setup so I kinda need fast help here.

Oh nvm, I missed this link where I can see setup with pictures where it says "redist/script" OR "SOMA/script".

Added SOMA/script.

Silly me... Smile
(10-11-2015, 01:04 AM)Plazmater Wrote: [ -> ]Settings→Code Completion→ctags→Search Paths: Add a path to “redist/script”.

I don't get this part because I don't know how to add this path here.
Does "redist/script" exist somewhere on my PC and I just need to find it and add it or it's something else?

I feel like this is important step in this setup so I kinda need fast help here.

If you use steam to play SOMA, then the folder should be "SOMA" (Your drive>Steam>SteamApps>Common>SOMA)
If you bought the game on any other site or client, the folder should be called "Redist". The script folder is inside the main folder of the game.

But well i think you should check out The Mug's tutorial. It's really helpful and saved me many hours of confusion Big Grin

https://www.frictionalgames.com/forum/thread-31164.html

(You can go to the Frictional Games Wiki too but it is basically the same.)

EDIT: I got ninja'd ._.