Frictional Games Forum (read-only)

Full Version: Can you disable puzzles or show puzzle objectives?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Can you add a feature that highlights objectives and things you're supposed to work with? Maybe it's already in the game and I don't know how to turn it on?

It would be nice if there was a journal feature that just tells you exactly what to do. Maybe something like Witcher 3, where I hold down a button and it shows me?

I just started playing and it's totally dark. I can't see anything and really have no idea what to do. I've been searching for about 30 minutes now, but nothing.
(10-11-2015, 03:27 AM)luzarius Wrote: [ -> ]Can you add a feature that highlights objectives and things you're supposed to work with? Maybe it's already in the game and I don't know how to turn it on?

It would be nice if there was a journal feature that just tells you exactly what to do. Maybe something like Witcher 3, where I hold down a button and it shows me?

I just started playing and it's totally dark. I can't see anything and really have no idea what to do. I've been searching for about 30 minutes now, but nothing.

What you're asking for is a little late to implement....

....also....the game is somewhat linear. I think that much hand holding would probably ruin the experience honestly.