Frictional Games Forum (read-only)

Full Version: Latter game decisions *SPOILERS*
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Which permutation of choices did you make?
Tried to kill all of them. Missed that ugly robot at theta. Well she was lost anyway? :c
Killed Sarah and WAU. Regretted not killing Simon 2 (although I comforted myself by saying Simon 3 would somehow find him after the ARK was launched. Yeah...)
All of them: Simon-II, Sarah and WAU.

In the whole game, I "killed"/unplugged everyone I could except:
- Robin Bass (the robot near the entrance to Theta), because I didn't notice that I could unplug her;
- My little companion K8. Yes, I'm not ashamed to admit that I became attached to it. Heart
I killed Simon-2 because I'm not one to let others suffer in silence (deleted my scan as well from earlier)
Killed the last human because she asked for it and I heed requests as such. Also because of the previous reason.
Couldn't kill the WAU because Ross antagonised me about it far too much~ his constant jump scares (only Omicron got me) made me just dislike his pestering. If Ross didn't appear and rather left instructions on how to do it, I would have considered killing the WAU for the sake of losing a hand.
I killed Simon-2 because it seemed right. Rather he die by my hand than a monsters. I killed Sarah because partly she asked for it and partly because she didn't look capable of surviving for very long. I killed the WAU because I didn't even know that it was a choice not to.
I killed everyone. This life is not worth living.