Frictional Games Forum (read-only)

Full Version: DARK SIDE [voice actors wanted]
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
animations. Thats the last thing this community has o offer :c best if you look yourself into it
Need any voice acts? I would be interested in trying out, and I would appreciate the opportunity!
Shodan did it.
(11-19-2015, 05:44 PM)Traggey Wrote: [ -> ]Shodan did it.

Shhhh. Don't tell em Wink
[Image: live_stream_by_danarogon_ap-d9hsn34.png]

Ṫ̥̹̝͉̟̃͐ͭ̎̕h̼̮̰͉̹ͫ̌̕e̢̼̞̱̹̅̄ͣ ̱̘͙̺͖͉̿́̓͌͜Sẗ̶̝̻͓̦̤́ͬ̈́ͫ͜ṛ̡̧̟̗̞̤͖͉̰̪̾̔́ͬ͐̊͊͟e̵̺̠̲̤̗̜̣̊͊̈́̉̐͊͡͝ͅạ̝͎͇͕̭̒̂ͧͨ͒ͮ̅ͤm͙̣̖̻͍̯̐͗͋ͩ͋͑̉̅̀̚ͅ ̻̭̤̼̞̉̀̒͝Wi̡̧̘͛̓ͭͣ̑̍̍ͣ̚l͉̭̫̩̦̤ͣ̓̓̾͋̕͘͞l͕̻̫̲͔̝͎̀ ̠̗͍̼ͭ̔́͢So̹̻̩̺͙̯ͯ͒̄͆͒̊͡o̫̲̙͈̫̮̠̍ͭ̿̄ͨ̔̋ͨ͟͜n̳̻̙̦̗͙͇̫̒̾ͭ͠ ̢̢̳̦̯̰ͯ͒͌ͤ́̚͢Bë͔̺͇̤͖̳͈̀̄͆̏ͮ̒͝ğ̣͓̰͂ͪͤͦ̓̋̓̒i̼̦̲̫̯͍̞̞̇̓ͫ͊̀͆̎ͥͯ͠n̶̨͚͓͎͙̺ͬ́̈͢ͅ.̧̯̙̟̤̳̬̈̿͛ ̞̆̽͊͒͢͡
(11-24-2015, 01:46 AM)Danarogon AP Wrote: [ -> ][Image: live_stream_by_danarogon_ap-d9hsn34.png]

Ṫ̥̹̝͉̟̃͐ͭ̎̕h̼̮̰͉̹ͫ̌̕e̢̼̞̱̹̅̄ͣ ̱̘͙̺͖͉̿́̓͌͜Sẗ̶̝̻͓̦̤́ͬ̈́ͫ͜ṛ̡̧̟̗̞̤͖͉̰̪̾̔́ͬ͐̊͊͟e̵̺̠̲̤̗̜̣̊͊̈́̉̐͊͡͝ͅạ̝͎͇͕̭̒̂ͧͨ͒ͮ̅ͤm͙̣̖̻͍̯̐͗͋ͩ͋͑̉̅̀̚ͅ ̻̭̤̼̞̉̀̒͝Wi̡̧̘͛̓ͭͣ̑̍̍ͣ̚l͉̭̫̩̦̤ͣ̓̓̾͋̕͘͞l͕̻̫̲͔̝͎̀ ̠̗͍̼ͭ̔́͢So̹̻̩̺͙̯ͯ͒̄͆͒̊͡o̫̲̙͈̫̮̠̍ͭ̿̄ͨ̔̋ͨ͟͜n̳̻̙̦̗͙͇̫̒̾ͭ͠ ̢̢̳̦̯̰ͯ͒͌ͤ́̚͢Bë͔̺͇̤͖̳͈̀̄͆̏ͮ̒͝ğ̣͓̰͂ͪͤͦ̓̋̓̒i̼̦̲̫̯͍̞̞̇̓ͫ͊̀͆̎ͥͯ͠n̶̨͚͓͎͙̺ͬ́̈͢ͅ.̧̯̙̟̤̳̬̈̿͛ ̞̆̽͊͒͢͡

And the mod is like 5% finished, right?
The answer for that is on the picture.
the picture that is gone XD

PLS start making some news that actually matter its hard to read your news as they are.
aaaaa
(11-24-2015, 07:02 PM)Filizitas Wrote: [ -> ]the picture that is gone XD

PLS start making some news that actually matter its hard to read your news as they are.

Or, you know, maybe he can spread the news in any way he wants to? It's his mod and that decision is up to him.
Pages: 1 2 3 4