Frictional Games Forum (read-only)

Full Version: SOMA Short Stories
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
New short stories have begun to appear on the Files page of the official SOMA website. I'll add them to this post as they are released.
Oh its weirdly to read... just a closed text with bad formatting :c can someone repair this and make it more "eyefriendly" :3
(10-14-2015, 12:19 PM)Filizitas Wrote: [ -> ]Oh its weirdly to read... just a closed text with bad formatting :c can someone repair this and make it more "eyefriendly" :3

Just copy and paste it into notepad..?
People go for such lengths to hack official site and paste their fanfics?

Jesus, what is wrong with this community. It is like MLP one all over again!
(10-14-2015, 01:33 PM)Kein Wrote: [ -> ]People go for such lengths to hack official site and paste their fanfics?

FG posted it on Twitter: https://twitter.com/frictionalgames/stat...5807819776

EDIT: Hmm, were you being sarcastic? Tongue
Its cool that they support that. But its still looking realy weird formatted. So 0 Points here XD
There's a small grammatical error in "their incredibly power".
(10-14-2015, 04:30 PM)Chrysler Wrote: [ -> ]There's a small grammatical error in "their incredibly power".

And there have been a few grammar/spelling corrections to the text already (I monitor the site with an update checker thingy and got a notification of the changes soon after I posted it). They also seem to have used the Surveyor file as a template for the new one, because they forgot to change the file number in the page title, i.e. the title that appears in your browser tab.
(10-14-2015, 02:15 PM)Ashtoreth Wrote: [ -> ]
(10-14-2015, 01:33 PM)Kein Wrote: [ -> ]People go for such lengths to hack official site and paste their fanfics?

EDIT: Hmm, were you being sarcastic? Tongue

heh.
Pages: 1 2 3